The EGRG Working Paper Series features theoretically-informed and original research in economic geography. You can browse our working paper archive using the links to the left.
EGRG REPORT 2018: In The Business of Economic Geography
- Tracking the movement of Economic Geographers into Business and Management Schools in the UK – full report available here
- Exchanges Commentary in Environment and Planning A (James, Bradshaw, Coe, Faulconbridge – Sept 2018) here
- EPA Responses (Oct 2018) from many colleagues to the EG/B&M study here
- Background to the original EGRG research project here
- So how do we respond collectively? Details of our ECONOMIC GEOGRAPHY FUTURES EVENT (Manchester, Nov 2018) here