EGRG Symposium 2012
Annual Symposium 2012
In collaboration with the School of Geography, Politics and Sociology and the Centre for Urban and Regional Development Studies (CURDS), University of Newcastle upon Tyne
Thursday 29th November 2012, 11am – 4.30pm
- Dr Stuart Dawley and Professor Andy Pike, Newcastle University
Creating new paths? Offshore wind, policy activism and peripheral region development.
- Dr Alex Nurse and Dr Peter North, University of Liverpool
Developing the low carbon economy on Merseyside: reflections from a KE project.
- Professor Nicky Gregson and Professor Mike Crang (Durham University)
Green but not clean? Global flows and local clustering in industrial symbiosis.
- Dr Cheryl McEwan and Dr Alex Hughes
Ethics, global production networks and the political-economies of expectation in biodiversity conservation.
- Professor David Gibbs (University of Hull)
The green economy, sustainability transitions and transition regions.
- Dr James Faulconbridge (Lancaster University)
Bringing economic geography to bear on questions of environmental sustainability: the case of mobile green design knowledge.
- 2017 RGS-IBG London
- 2016 RGS-IBG London
- 2015 RGS-IBG Exeter
- 2014 RGS-IBG London
- 2013 RGS-IBG London
- 2012 RGS-IBG Edinburgh
- 2011 RGS-IBG London
- 2010 RGS-IBG London
- 2009 RGS-IBG Manchester
- 2008 RGS-IBG London
- 2007 RGS-IBG London
- 2006 RGS-IBG London
- 2002 RGS-IBG Belfast
- 2000 RGS-IBG Sussex
- 1999 RGS-IBG Leicester
- 1998 RGS-IBG Kingston